Donnerstag, 18. April 2013

BLEACHED SUMMER

I love all forms of design. One of them is fashion. I like to get crafty with my own clothes sometimes. As the weather got warmer I decided to make a pair of special shorts for spring/summer. I took a pair of old H&M long blue pants and cut them to shorts. Afterwards I poured some bleach in a bucket and dunked half of them in the bleach. I also want to point out that I have new awesome sunglasses from Fizzen!

Don't forget to listen to Tegan and Sara's "Fool To Cry" which they covered for the HBO series GIRLS(at the end of the post). So good!

-S

Shorts: selfmade,   black jacket: Zara,   tank top: H&M,   belt: DC,   shoes: Vans,
necklace: Cheap Monday,   bracelet & rings: asos.com,   sunglasses: Fizzen












all photos ©shaxinart 2013

Tegan and Sara: "Fool To Cry"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen